Friday, May 18, 2012

well, obviously I am not real good at blogging..... trying to think what have I made since last time I was on here.... I know I have made a few aprons, but as I have been working lots, I really havent done much else..... sad really, isnt it??!!
Here is my beautiful daughter Amy modelling the apron I made her from a panel bought from spotlight late last year.... love the owls......

And again, Amy modelling the apron I made for my secret Santa gift at work..... I really liked this one and almost didnt give it to AnnaBel.... lol. I love the colours. The straps and frill are pink with white polka dots..... CUTE!
I also made a couple of puppy dogs..... Flora on the right was made for a friend to give to his Mum for her birthday early this year. And Hooter on the left was given to my MIL for her birthday last month. They were both well received. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment