Thursday, December 16, 2010



Meet Priscilla.... The Cloth Doll Assoc. of SA had a display at the Craft and Quilt Show in November this year. Our theme was 'musicals'. There are so many musicals to choose from, I chose "Priscilla Queen of The Desert" and yes, I know Priscilla is actually the name of the bus, but..... I have named my doll Priscilla. She likes it. I used the Stephanie pattern by Ann Clemens, and it was a fun pattern to make. Mind you I did have to make three dresses as Priscilla was just not happy with the first two I made... lol. I have had poeple tell me yes, she looks like Hugo Weavings character in the movie, others have said Guy Pierce is who she looks like.... hahaha Im not sure, but am very happy with how she turned out.

1 comment:

  1. A happy new year from germany!
    Your doll ist very nice. And your cats are very nice to.
    lg.
    Countryzicke
    (www.countryzicke-creativ.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete