Tuesday, May 24, 2016

So, where has time gone?? I don't even know if people still read blogs as such or do people just post on Facebook and Instagram these days?? Life is crazy and changes at a blink of an eye.  It has been over 14  months since I have had access to my sewing machine, (running away from home will do that). and thus no sewing and creating has been done.  I am getting to the point where I need to start creating again.... hand sewing a teddy bear and trying to get into drawing, just isn't quite enough.  I have been slowly buying patterns and have a small stash of fabric..... and I mean small lol in the anticipation of a new sewing machine in the near future. I have great ideas and desires to create toys and table runners, baby shoes and cushions with the hope of setting up a stall at one of the local markets up here in the beautiful Cairns area.

No comments:

Post a Comment